Mechanized battalion created from Pirkanmaa units. Pirkanmaa forces use yellow armbands and vehicle flags.
- Camouflage: Flecktarn, M84, M90, M62, M91, M98 , DPM, Partizan, Flora, OD (Od, Od-Gorka, RG), Woodland (US, PL, CCE), DPCU, Belgian woodland, Tigerstripe.
- Armband: yellow + Player-ID
- Age limit: 17, team leaders must be 18 years old
- Vehicles: Player owned vehicles and IFV/Tanks provided by game masters.
- Battalion commander: ???
- Facebook-group: www.facebook.com/groups/1535634923170025/
Infantry companies (+300 players)
- Infantry companies are made from many platoons which are assigned to attack and defense missions along with additional tasks given by the battalion commander.
- It is important for team leaders to inform their platoon leader and company commander about their playing style and capabilities in advance.
- Companies are based in their factions main base.
- Game masters will support infantry units with transportation if possible.
Mechanized company (+100 players)
- The mechanized company will be assigned on offensive and support missions given by the battalion commander. The Battalion commander is given free hands on how to use their mechanized forces.
- Company is based in their factions main base.
- You must have your own vehicle or a place in your teams vehicle to be qualified for this unit.
- Separate online registration is required in the Kuulaportti and you must get your vehicle inspected in the vehicle registration point on site.
Reconnaissance platoon (ca. 30 players)
- The reconnaissance platoon will provide reconnaissance, combat and other missions given by their battalion commander
- Unit members are expected to be more independent on the field than other players. Additional information will be given by the battalion commander
- Reconnaissance platoon can increase their mobility by using bikes and ATVs.
- The reconnaissance platoon is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander
- Members of the unit are allowed to use ghillie-suits and wear their armbands in their left ankle when using ghillie-suits
- Once the platoon is full it is the batallion commanders decision to add more places. You can ask for more places by directly contacting the commander.
Headquarters platoon and battalion commander
- The headquarters platoon will maintain the main base along with other platoons and provide leadership within the battalion.
- The battalion commander is in charge of his battalion during the whole game.
- An ingame command tent or shipping container, electricity, water, modern battlefield command system and number of terminals will be provided for the battalion headquarters.
- One game master will be assisting the battalion commander and for example helping the commander to stay in touch with game masters.
- Battalion commander is recommended to create their headquarters platoon before the event as soon as possible.
- The game fee for the headquarters platoon is fixed 40 €. For the battallion commander, the game is free.